Acura would like to recognize your recent accomplishment by helping you get into the right luxury vehicle, with a $500 savings towards any 2022 or newer MDX, 2021 or newer ILX, TLX, and RDX model (excludes Acura NSX and PMC models) when you finance or lease with Acura Financial Services® (AFS) .
See offer details for customer and vehicle eligibility.
- Eligible client has graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a masters, bachelor or associate degree from a U.S. –accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet Acura Financial Services (AFS) credit criteria and sign an AFS Retail Finance, Acura Luxury Lease® or Leadership Purchase Plan® contract.
- Eligible client must be listed on AFS contract as the primary buyer.
- Provide a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by AFS.
- Lease: $500 is applied towards the capitalized cost reduction of the vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied towards the down payment.
The following Acura Financial Services® requirements may apply:
- No adverse credit history
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the AFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
 For well-qualified clients, subject to approval by AFS. Offer excludes Acura NSX and PMC models. Only one $500 Acura Graduate Offer per vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer not valid on Acura Certified Pre-owned vehicles or used vehicles. Offer valid through April 3, 2023 and may be terminated at any time.